Friday, November 4, 2011

Mascara Crisis

So I'm constantly on the hunt for the perfect mascara. I have a bag full of duds and only a couple that I like just enough to wear. I used to wear the expensive and fabulous high end mascaras, but I just cannot justify $20-30 for something I go through so quickly. Therefore, I regularly buy and try drugstore mascaras in the hope that I'll find "the one". The perfect mascara to make my lashes fat and long and gorgeous.

I recently tweeted some of girls on my twitter regarding the Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara. I'd tried the regular falsies and I wasn't impressed, but when they said they loved the flared I decided I'd give it a try. Now, I don't know if it's just the tube I got, but that is seriously one dry mascara. It makes me look as if I have about 5 eyelashes. Not quite the look I'm going for. By the end of the day, I have it all over my face. Needless to say, this is a huge dud for me.

After a quick Target trip, I've picked up 2 new ones to test out. Cover Girl Lash Perfection and Maybelline Full and Soft. We'll see how they fare. What is your fav mascara? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I am not a fan of the Maybelline Falsies AT ALL. I do like the Volum Express Turbo Boost mascara Maybelline offers.

    Someone suggested me to try Maybelline Lash Stiletto, so I might give that a go next time around.

    I just tried Benefit's Bad Gal Lash, & I really love the application - it doesn't clump up & you can do layer after layer. The downfall is the price ($19 at Sephora).

    ReplyDelete